Sunni Shia Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Persian influence on Shiaism

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Persian influence on Shiaism Empty Persian influence on Shiaism Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:26 am

kalaam

Admin
Admin

Originally being a Zoroastrian festival, and the holiest of them all, Nowruz is believed to have been invented by Zoroaster himself, shia hadith says that their imam said that the Arabs have forgotten this holy day, and persians remembered this holy day, and Imam Mahdi will come on this day and dajjal will be defeated on this day.

Persian influence on Shiaism Biharalanwarv12p289raci

2Persian influence on Shiaism Empty Re: Persian influence on Shiaism Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:53 pm

mercifullone

Salam o alaikum!
you raised a point about the arrival of Hazrat Mehdi. All muslims Believe that he will come but the time, day and year of his arrival is not known to anyone except Allah(swt). Who ever says that, "i know when he is going to come" is a lier.

I am not here to defend any shia or to support any sunni
I am here because i am a muslim just like all sunnis and shias.
We have to undrestand that this is not the time to fight over these things and let others (zionists and jews) break the muslim world apart.

this is happening for real and soon all muslims of the world will realize that if we were united this wouldn't have happened.
muslims are been killed every where just because we are not trying to solve the problems. i know we have differences but every human being is different we cant help it. Even not all sunnis are the same.
lets just talk about the comman things from now on and try to become united please! before its too late.
i am not a biased person but specially shias are been killed just because of there believes why dont we understand that Allah is there to punish every kafir or mushrik and the day of judgement will come. who are we to decide and kill them???? in fact these killings and terrorism are insulting and humiliating "islam" all over the world.
Please it is not helping.
i came across this blog which is very thought full and talks about shia sunni unity.
i cant type its address since i am new to the forum but its like.

shiasunniunity . wordpress. com (its a hint)

please visit and think like a muslim not shia or sunni. you will also find what Shiekh Ahmed Deedat said about persian(iranian) people. just because of few wrong people dont blame the whole nation. this is not justice.

kalaam wrote:Originally being a Zoroastrian festival, and the holiest of them all, Nowruz is believed to have been invented by Zoroaster himself, shia hadith says that their imam said that the Arabs have forgotten this holy day, and persians remembered this holy day, and Imam Mahdi will come on this day and dajjal will be defeated on this day.

The reference you gave from a book Called "Bihar-ul-Anwar"

i have checked with shias and they generally say that this book is a colllection of all kinds of riwayaats Allama Majlisi could gethered. Shia Alims also say this book was written for Alims and Mushthedeens(Scholars) to do the research.
i am telling you the truth.
There is no problem in shia maslak only after this long time few wrongs traditions have been adopted but again they are muslims we cant kill them.
Even Prophet Mohammad never went to kill Kuffars of makkah unless they attacked muslims. He changed them with his Ikhlaaq and good teachings thats the real sunnah to follow, (instead of doing miswak as sunnah) if you want to be a proper sunni do what was the aim of Prophet Mohammad(p.b.u.h) in his life.
thanks
May Allah Guide Us to the Right Path.(ameen)
thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum